Hello, I’m Janesh Chhabra.
I build tools and services that solve problems. I love working with distributed systems as well as solving problems that customers have. Currently, I am working on several Podcasts as well as my personal blog in my spare time.
I currently work in EBS building tools to monitor the health of the ecosystem as well as tools to accelerate the development process.
Previously, I worked in Big Data Tech within Amazon on ingesting data into a hundreds of petabyte scale data lake.
A bit before that, I was working on forecasting renewable energy at UCSC. Our work was presented in various conferences including a Machine Learning conference in Carnegie Mellon.
Prior to that, I was working on forecasting demand for products in SCOT (Supply Chain Optimization Technologies) within Amazon.
I have spoken at numerous events as well.
- I have presented within Amazon
- Presented for various orgs in UCSC
- Hosted Dining and Networking (event with 100+ attendees on Science and Engineering)
- Hosted numerous workshops for SASE (Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers)
- Hosted Intel Networking event (student and professional networking event at Intel with 100+ attendees)
Feel free to contact me if you’re intrested in a conversation! I’ve also been mentoring/advising young engineers so if you’re interested in that, don’t hesitate either! Feel free to say email@example.com or message me on LinkedIn, Messenger, Email